Thursday, April 1, 2010

PLN16

The article "Denver Heat Breaks-131-Year old Record" is a story that caught my attention because it relates to my changing the world paper about global warming. This article talks about how the temperature at Denver International Airport for March 30 was 82 degrees farenheit which broke the 131 year old record. I do not believe this is just a coincidence and I think that this new record is the effect of global warming. This relates to the world because global warming is effecting the whole world and everyone has to act to stop it. This relates to me and the community because this happened here in Denver and that means everyone is being effected by global warming and I am glad this article came out because then maybe people will take a more personal action to solving global warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment